Wednesday, February 23, 2011

big girl woes

so im feeling like there are no cute affordable inspiring clothes left in my size. and no i dont want to "make it work". honestly some of these big chicks walking around with clothes that don't fit them. yes i said it... that does not fit you.  Just because your "girls" are at attention doesn't mean that's your bra size.  If they are peeking out under the bra, guess what? it's too small! And no I dont think it's cute for big chicks to walk around wearing tunics as dresses. Or being able to see your crotch in leggings. But hey do what you want 'cause you are fierce. *side eye* and no i wont buy new clothes to wear once then later sell just to impress you. big girl gear isn't cheap and my bank isnt bottom-less.

rant over.

i want to change up my style and finding the right pieces is frustrating.  while on my health journey i no longer wish to subconsciously just look like whatever in the meantime.  not to mention i haven't worn a dress all winter because i can't seem to find tights/stockings that can fit me.  ive traded out a few jeans. i now like straight leg rather than bootcut on me.  still searching for my signature wig (yeah i know that's not clothes but it goes with the ensemble).  and i find that flats with a low wedge are most comfortable.  aside from those minor details...yeah i dont know.  still waiting on my cuz to get me my blank canvas so i can work on my fashion collage.  once i get that together (however long it takes) perhaps the pieces will magically come into my life. hahaha.

1 comment:

Literal Gemini said...

I feel you on big girls wearing tunics as dresses. I won't be doing that in the near future. Its one of those things where it may look "fashionable" in a picture, but in public it just looks like their clothes are too small. Well good luck finding what your looking for (including the wig) and thanks for showing me love on my blog!!